* Real estate developers give you the advantage of paying on installment. Some companies give you Up to 6 months or more. You can’t try that with Omonile. They take their money outright.
* Real estate companies gives you the advantage of buying while you wait. i.e you can buy now and develop in ten years in as much as you clear the area regularly.
* Real estate companies perfect titles. Wetin concern Omonile with title…OYO
* Land may be cheap when you buy from omo Onile but the trouble you face after full payment of the land is *unquantifiable*
* You don’t pay developmental levy when you buy from omo Onile, but the type of trouble they cause when you want to start building is not small and as a matter of fact you might even spend double the price you bought the land. E.g. You will pay “Owo foundation”, “Owo Baale” and so on.
Honestly I won’t advice my enemies to buy from Omo Onile, let alone my friends!
By Princess Chukwuedo
You can contact her on