The first step is to get the land cleared Get a brick layer to erect four corner piece of your land
- Some trips of sand and blocks will also announce your presence on the land. Get a qualified surveyor to survey land and register what they call the copy’ at the land registry.
- Some may immediately wall the land even if it is half a wall.
- For some it is the foundation of their house
- One way or another, let your presence be felt
SEVEN REASONS WHY YOU MUST TAKE IMMEDIATE PHYSICAL POSSESSION
- To get the emotional and psychological satisfaction that you are now a landowner.
- To announce your presence to the world that this piece of land belongs to you.
- To make it a little difficult for the land speculators to sell the piece of land to another purchaser immediately after you have made payment.
- To help other prospective land purchasers not to be deceived into buying the land.
- To make it easy to identify- your own piece of land.
- To serve as an opportunity to commit any remaining sum of money after payment for the land.
- To motivate you into action towards starting the main building.
- Now that you have taken possession of your land, what’s next?