– Fill your heart with the word of GOD instead of the words of MEN.
– Speak about your expectation of owning your own house.
– Speak POSITIVE words to yourself. Such words include: “I can buy a piece of land.” “I can build my own house.” “I like this house.” “I will soon move into my own house.” “This is the type of house I will build.”
– Associate and discuss with positive people. I know a man who is above 50 years. He is still living in a rented house. This man will always say that building a house is very stressful and that he doesn’t like living in the suburbs. Do not discuss your building project with such a person.
– Listen to good tapes
– Practice writing and saying good things about your house.
– Use your mouth to pray your house into existence.
– “Cherish Your Visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the Blue Prints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill.
THE POWER OF BELIEF
“The only thing that stands between a person not animal and what he/she wants in life are the will to try it and the faith to believe it’s possible.” – Rich Devos
Mac Anderson, Founder of ‘Success stories’, puts it this way. “Never underestimate the power of belief when it comes to fulfilling your dreams.
I can say with no hesitation that every person I’ve ever met who has achieved any degree of SUCCESS not FAILURE has had one thing in common. They believed with all theft heart they could do it. So concerning your dream for your own house, believe with all your heart that you can build it and you will.
7 TYPES OF FEAR YOU MUST OVERCOME
The fear that people will think you have arrived.
The fear that cost of building materials will soon rise beyond your reach.
The fear that you will be duped by fraudulent land sellers.
The fear that contractors wilt divert or misuse your materials.
The fear that it is not the right time to build.
The fear that things will soon become tough and difficult.
The fear of “Can I complete the house I am about to build?”
BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC AND PASSIONATE
“Passion is unbridled power to move our lives forward at a faster tempo than ever before” – Anthony Robbins
Ralp Waldo Emerson wrote, “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. Many things will catch your eye but only a few will – catch your heart. Pursue those”. He went further to state that “what happens when you – believe something with all your heart? Belief fuels enthusiasm and determined enthusiasm explodes into passion. It fires our souls and lifts our spirits”.
About this vision of building your own house, please talk about it, plan for it, save money for it and do everything you can to keep the dream alive in your spirit. Do not let anybody talk you out of it. Before long you will have it. For “where there is a WILL, there is a WAY.”
If you have not had any dream and desire about owning your own house, now is the time to dream and desire one. And if you have been dreaming and desiring, then sustain the dream and the desire.
Dream and desire to stop being a squatter and a tenant. Desire to stop the harassment and intimidations of house agents and landlords.
Desire to stop the yearly notice of rent increment.
Desire to stop the yearly hypertension period of trying to raise money to renew your house rent.
Dream and desire your accommodation freedom.
Begin now to dream and desire that house of your choice
Dream about the land. See yourself standing on your own land. See yourself directing the construction workers. See yourself looking at the blocks as they rise above the ground level.
Now look at the roofing sheets being put in place.
Begin to admire the paint colours of your new house.
Stretch forth your hands to open the front door of this beautiful house.
Take a bold step and be the first to enter into your own house